Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I BELIEVE IN YOU CONTRA. -Used to go to bed at 10:30-11 and woke up at 6. Was a cranky bitch most of the time.- Hopefully Contra will not be a cranky bitch? Good luck! (Know what helps? Eight alarms.)

I've clawed my way to 2,800 words. Shit, this thing is painful. At least 1200 to go.

Contra woke up then, but did not get up then, because she decided that she didn't want to be up with other people around. Meh. She'll try again tomorrow.

In other news, Etoile has left Nerdfighters, and I am pissed off, because judging by her recent conversations, she left because of Vertigo. Fucking hell.

Also, I don't know if it's allowed, but I'm simultaneously listening to country radio and reading the New York Times. >.>

Gaaahhh.

Why is the world so screwed up?

And why do I care?

I'm going insane here.

-Gives tea-

http://www.boomtron.com/2011/07/badass-of-the-week-batman/

Read it, you'll be amused. 

Okay, that did cheer me up a bit. XD Thanks.

http://www.helpguide.org/life/sleeping.htm

So for every 12-18, we're all supposed to get 8 1/2 to 10 hours of sleep. 

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'm lucky if I get eight. Screw that, I'm sticking with my seven because I feel fantastic afterwards. 

Ok, I just hit reply because I thought it said like.

*Facepalm*

I recently saw this huge thing on it.

And otherwise we're like 200% times more likely to develop cancer and we're all getting fat because if we only slept like, an hour more a day for a year you could lose 15 more pounds and. . .a lot of other things. 

@Odyssey: I fucking wish. -grumbles-

@Lamp: Everything is giving me cancer though. EVERYTHING. My height, my skin, my face, my clothes, the microwave, the plates, all my clothes, I don't care anymore. I'm going to die and it's probably going to be from cancer. LOL. But I lost all that weight? It's supposed to give your body time to repair or something, maybe I should take up napping? 

XDD  

My one friend has taken it up as his job to tell me all the ways I'm going to get cancer.  The list is extensive.  >.>XD

XD  You should!  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service