Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to see it! I wanna know how I'm going to die too. Tea will help us though! -Sips tea-

XD If I have time I suppose. 

Just got banned from MX!  *Proud*

It said 'suspended', actually.  Is that permanent?

Yep. 

Whether it's permanent or only for a short while depends. 

But you're totally banned. 

Proud? 

What'd you do? XD

If what DZ told me is correct, quite a lot.
Elaborate? If none of you guys mind.

o.o

I haven't heard from her in ages.  Is she still on MX?

Does The Spot or any of those other sites still exist?  o.o

And yes, elaborate.  Sounds fairly epic already. . . .

Periodically.

Not sure about the other sites. I think we have a thread or group on here that lists them or links to them...I'll dig it up at some point.

I wish I could elaborate. She informed me in a private message as follows:

But the real reason I'm PMing you is to find out what happened with [Odyssey's] "Somebody please hate me" thread. I saw a flurry of traffic including moderator posts on my email, and now it's gone.

From what I could tell, Odyssey put in some extra work. Before I got off for the evening, I saw starred out swear words and a name change to "ModeratorOdyssey." I did not see the mod posts though, so that part of the story is still missing. However, the thread was already a center of religious debate, so unless something happened that I don't know about, I'd bet that that had something to do with it.

Sounds. . . very interesting.  I hope to hear more. . . .

Wait, didn't Odyssey have a thread or something?  Like, a listing antis for/against something?  >.>  Because that might've been worth saving.

And also. . . just. . .why? I mean, I understand going out with a band and all, but. . . why?

I've been inactive on that site for around a year and a half.  It was time to go.

Meep saved the Petition for Fang to Die, and now runs it.

That's what it was. XD  It was yours originally, though, no?  Or am I making random crap up?

And how've you been, it's been ages. . . o.o?

Yeah, it was mine, but when I originally left, I asked some other anti to take it.

I've been awesome!  Tennis tryouts have been exhausting though.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service