Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh hi, I remember you! You may or may not remember my avvie. It's more memorable than I am.

How are you?
Your avatar and your name are familiar. I just don't remember what conversations we've had. Old age is like this. Be sad. Be very sad.
XDD That's okay, I don't remember any either. I'm not old yet and I can't remember these things. I think that's rather sad. 
Just goes to show us how "important" social networking is ... when we don't remember it. LOL
BOL. I'm sure they weren't important, actually, no. They lacked any sort of importance. I bet they were about trivial things. I bet it was on Pokémon...
Ah, yes, of course! Here's my kiddo's artwork from several years back.
O.o It changed what I said...

XD  -Remembers these- -Loves these-

Pokémon, creating bonds for strangers on the internet since 1999.

;)

I was hoping it would have that effect.

Thanks for showing up!

I should be thanking you for reminding me to stop by. It was a very well-thought out ploy by you to appeal to my heartstrings, you know. XD

Hey!

How've you been?

Hi Lamp Post,

I've been better and I've been worse. -.-

I'm on fanfiction.net these days focusing on HP fan fics 'cause that's what I'm in the middle of writing now. I suppose I should just write my own original novel, and yet I'm learning the craft of writing and critiquing on FF.

How about you? Is anything wonderful going on in your part of the world?

Coldest winter we've had in ages, which is nice.

I've been fine.  Life is perfectly ordinary. XD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service