Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jesus. Maybe I just live in uncivilized places, but part of school when I was young was tornado and earthquake drills, both of which involve "get away from the glass".

:3

I've never been in an earthquake drill... Ten bucks they change that this year. Yeah. Tornado drills for us means get out of the nice, sturdy classroom and next to A) Lockers that will fall over if you slam the door close too hard or B) The lovely, aesthetically pleasing windows that make up our hallways.

If the weatherman calls for flurries, the whole school goes insane, teachers included. 

We had 'quake drills. And also 'what to do if the volcanoes go boom".

XD Yeah... 

Why does everyone clean out the stores of milk and bread when it snows? I don't get it...

They're perishable items -- people fear being snowed in for long enough that their current stocks will go off. Canned foods will last a long time, but bread, milk, and eggs don't. (Albeit unless you live in, say, rural North Dakota or maybe Alaska, you're not going to be snowed in long enough for those goods to go bad.)

We felt a bit of a tremor up in Philadelphia. Made my lunch more interesting, that's for sure.

And you're right, the East coast has been tectonically dead for a million years. WTF Earth?

On the flip side, this was peanuts to the one I experienced in Kobe, Japan about ten years ago.

There, filed a report to USGS. I can now turn my attention back to other things.

Everyone was talking about it here... Unfortunately I had no idea there was an earthquake until after school, because in the approximate 1:45-2:00 time frame that it was supposed to happen in was when I was either walking, on a bus, or spinning in a swivel chair in my programming class. >.>

I'm a little mad that I missed it, but meh. I always do.

Alright, kid in my class has Minecraft on a flashdrive. He's gonna let me borrow the flashdrive. Awesome. Also, getting Minecraft off of a flashdrive will be like any other do document, right? Hope so.
Sort of. If it's the ".minecraft" file then you need to stick it in your appdata folder, which I can walk you through, assuming you're on a PC.
Ok.I'll let you know, and thank you. :D
What happened to Tally?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service