Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Annoyed at Notch because I thought the Minecraft adventure update would come out today. >.>

Also, I just finished another painting of my sister. Meh, I like it.

Potential date for 1.8 moved to the 12th. Then we'll all be waiting for 1.9, whouch couldn't come soon enough. I need NPCs to trade my thousands of cobblestone blocks to.
Yeah, I saw that.... And that would definitely be nice. XD

All Blacks. Rugby World Cup. Webb-Ellis. Haka. Daniel Carter Rugby, Rugby, Rugby. All Blacks. Richie McCaw. Freaking Wallabies. OY REF! YOU BLIND????!! World cup! Sonny Bill Williams. RUUUUUUUUUUUUGBY.

All done now.

I'll try not to inflict any more of it on you as we go through this six weeks of RUUUUUUUUUGBY!

So somehow my chem teacher has all three Asian girls in his class mixed up. Somehow he got me confused for a high pitched, ditzy, ridiculously thin, Asian girl (who I look/act nothing like). He later mixed up the third Asian girl (who resembles me more) with the other girl and then mixed the third girl and me up. Multiple times. After being corrected. 

Good job sir. 

On an unrelated note, holy fuck, we actually have people for our debate/speech team! It went from 5 to 45 people! :D Now if we can just get my mutiny to take place, we can totally have a legit team. 

First readthrough of the fall play script happened today. I think some people are going to take some work. On the other hand, two people got cast in the roles I'd anticipated they would get, and I think they're good matches. So yay.

In unrelated news, it's Friday night and I'm sitting on my bed reading the Op-Ed section of the New York Times. My social life is fabulous.
A pre-test of MC 1.8 is out. Buggy as heck, but out.
It's fun. :D I really like the vines. My little house is covered in them. Still haven't found a village or anything, though.
What happens to preexisting 1.7.3 maps? Does it go survival? Is there still a peaceful mode? Do animals remain in the places you put them? How much worse has the processing gotten--I'm working on a laptop and I can usually only process if the system is at a tiny render dist. with fast graphics.

As it turns out, my favorite episode of Doctor Who I've watched was written by Neil Gaiman.

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

...You mean aside from Gaiman being pretty much the greatest contemporary British genre fiction author alive?

*sigh*

Well, when you put it like that...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service