Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did you. . . end up reducing it at the end or something? 

XD  There is always a way to BS what the error was and why.

Ah. XD  Nice.

... I don't know. I mean we heated it up, then went to measure it. We didn't even drop it or anything. 

Maybe I can blame it when we were moving and that caused the some of the white ash to fly out and therefore lose mass.

Or, y'know. . . magically change one of the numbers.  Just get your lab partners to do the same.  >.>  Manual typos happen all the time. . . . 

XD

XDD I'll ask Monday since it's not due till Tuesday. I will even bring my full write up, that way I only need to change numbers. 

If my friend actually brought her damn permission form, I would be able to convince her to change the numbers. But she sucks and didn't so I'm stuck with that one guy who was constantly asked me what I was writing...

Edit: I can't even do the right calculations... O.o I keep getting 2 Mg for every 1 O...

*offers tea*

Would that be fixed if the mass magically changes?

Yes. 

Yes it would be. XDD 

Then just change the numbers.  XD

Moral conscience says no. 

Brain says yes. 

I'mma go with brain. 

Just need to manipulate the numbers on my table a little...

You could always consider it unique rounding?
REQUIREMENT TO GET A DECENT GRADE: "Processes the quantitative raw data correctly"

Unique rounding I guess, is not processing data correctly. :(

Well, if they don't know what the raw data is. . . . 

Good luck. . . 

XD I made a pretty explanation of everything and I get an 83% uncertainty (my friend explained that I can't possibly be in the negatives... otherwise I'd be at -17...)

I think I will copy off of someone else if I get desperate and botch my numbers. Technically, my class is anal about precision but yeah, screw that. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service