Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a pretty French hole with great food. That's about it.  

Why does it take you $6 for the bus? Why is it so expensive? Here it's $2.75 and I STILL think it's a lot. and lol, you put the dollar sign the French way.

Well it's three dollars per trip, it used to be 2.75, but when the taxes went up here at the beginning of the year they bumped it up by a quarter, And since there's no other bus back, I can't reuse the first ticket for it's transfer.

:( So your transfers don't last all day? D: Ours technically don't, but if you do it right (rip the top off) you can get on and most bus drivers don't give care. 

And not having a Tims within reasonable walking distance should be a SIN in Canada.  

Glee premiere was kind of lame. The last number made me happy. 

BUT NEW GIRL IS FANTASTIC.

Feeling like total shit.

If you really don't care, then please ignore this. Really, I won't be offended.

So, a couple weeks ago, my stepdad, Tommy, left. I mean, we find out one day that he doesn't want to be a part of our family anymore, and then the next day we get home from school and all of his stuff has disappeared. Apparently he took the day off of work and moved everything out with help from his daughter. Anyway, he's been gone for several weeks now, and I was doing fine. Mom wasn't, but I was. I really don't think my brother and sister give a shit whether he was here or not. They probably wanted him gone because he yelled at them for disrespecting Mom and not cleaning up after themselves, which they deserve more than they get. They still do these things, though, and it pisses me off. That's really the only problem I have with him being gone - that they think they can do whatever the hell they want.

Anyway, Tommy's gone. I'm fine with it. I can be more independent, but I have more responsibilities. I'm okay with that. Megan and Will don't even care. Good for them. Whatever. Mom feels like shit. She actually went out to a bar and got drunk a couple weeks ago, and I've never seen her do that. She looks like she's okay, but she's not. 

Now Tommy wants to come back.

And as soon as I say that I start crying. Again. I have no godly idea why the hell I'm crying, but I am. Maybe it has something to do with my ineffective ADD meds and PMS, but I really don't know. 

Anyway, our whole messed-up family is going to try and get back together. We're going to family counseling so we can work out our family issues. 

Family issues in a family that consists of a giant eleven-year-old boy who is the biggest drama queen I know, a thirteen-year-old girl who looks like a fifteen-year-old hooker, a purple-haired and half-head-shaven late teenager who's so stressed out about school and college she can't think straight, a forty-two-year-old punk rock teacher, and an old redneck man.

How the hell is this supposed to work? 

I just want to get out of here. I know I always run away from things that make me question myself or make decisions, and that it's a bad thing. But I'm panicking. If I could, I'd just move out right now so I'd never have to see him again. I sure as hell don't want to go to "family counseling."

On a completely different note, I'm supposed to have written two essays today. I still haven't started either of them, and I want to sleep now. I'm also behind on my college applications. Shit. Fuck. Shit.

I need to go to a hardcore concert to mosh my brains out. I need to go NOW so I don't beat the living shit out of somebody.

That's...enough for now. 

Well, I can't do much for you for most of the familial stuff, except wish that it all turns out well for you.

But if you need a hand with the essays, I'd be willing to edit or lend a few pointers.

Thanks. <.>

:\ -Gives tea-

I think it's important to make sure your mom actually wants this and what you prefer, your independence or (if) your mom was happy with your stepdad, your stepdad moving back in. Tell your mom about your opinion because it matters. She cannot just make big decisions like that without consulting her children first. 

Aaaand, if you need to rant PM my dear. I know what if feels like to have quite possibly, the world's most dysfunctional family.  

Thanks a lot, really... :) 

I think I'm just going to go with it and see what happens, for now. I'm at least in a better mood today. 

I got an A+ (96%) for my essay.

*happy dance*

Being slightly annoyed. 

You're not quite worth me being angry anymore, but I'm very confused. You blocked me for two weeks, unblock me, then expect I won't notice?

I just don't understand. 

Maybe you aren't meant to understand this one...

Maybe it was an issue of them just needing some time away.

Or maybe they were a douche.

Or they could be a monumental _____?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service