Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did that (neglect work) and went to watch New Girl. 

So worth it. 

Crikey. Sounds rough. :/

The only advice I can offer you is to just concentrate on little accomplishments at a time--this assignment, that assignment, half of another, et cetera. You'll be done before you know it.

I think I'm just going to give up as is for tonight and go read the book about the gay teen superhero.

Oh, I read that. I think. There can't be too many books out there about gay teen superheroes, so the odds of both of us having read different books that fall under that category are pretty slim.

Ooh! I remember "A Modest Proposal." I read that last year. :D Isn't that the one about cannibalism? I couldn't stop laughing while I read it. My AP Language class (of eleven girls) thought I was psycho. :D
I'm failing Drama.

HOW DO I FAIL DRAMA?

Why, why why do I do this to myself?

Seriously.

5000 word essay. Due tomorrow, 5pm, and I work 9-5. I have 1,316 words, all my resources, and it's 8:16PM. So good news is I have roughly 12 hours if I want no sleep. And six if I do.

Hah, so I'm back to my nasty, post-spamming ways.

In the last hour I have added about 500 words, means, in simple terms, that I need roughly another 2000, although 2500 might be better, which will take me approximately 5 hours at current rate of progress, thus I should be done by 2AM.

So, went to bed at midnight with about 2,700 words and spontaneously woke up at 5:30. My alarm was set for 6, but I'm not complaining. much.

Now broken 3000. Feeling a bit more confident about this one.

20 past 7.

3,700 and down to more on symptoms, more on how flow cytometry works, and a conclusion. Plus referencing, which is only half done.

I'm feeling confident now. and hungry!

Making flashcards for gov and rocking out to "I Believe" from the Book of Mormon, which I am determined to learn.
Today was awesome and I don't know why. But it was. I just feel awesome.
Oh hey guys. Got my welcome letter to Pottermore a few hours ago. P: I'm StormErised88.
Added you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service