Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats. :D
:D Thanks!

So I have an enormous test on early Rome through (basically) the end of the Pax Romana tomorrow.

And although I've been kind of frustrated by the material for the past couple of weeks, I'm thinking that history can kind of be a lot of fun, even just reviewing my own notes. Because people are crazy and they do strange things and they do brilliant things and they do things that on the surface appear totally irrational and then I realize that of course they do that, they're people and what the bloody hell do you expect them to do based on their context in the frame of life?

Basically, it's late and I'm giddy because these puzzle pieces are clicking and it's fun in my head. .-.

Jealous. 

I love Ancient Rome and Greece but the IB course doesn't cover it. :( none of our history stuff does.

We watched a mock debate on the Pax Roman as the Pax Americana. Hilarious.
I would read the hell out of some sort of dystopian novel about a Pax Americana. Holy shit.
I thought that was called the News?

Only Fox.

"THE CENTER OF THE FRIGGIN' UNIVERSE!"

Like, a book. I would buy the fuck out of a collated book streamlining all the crazy shit into one awesome story.

Worth your time. I knew a lot of this already, but once you pull out some of the fluff, the concept is intriguing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/24/magazine/24patterson-t.html?pagew...

So I had a fairly good birthday. It snowed, which was interesting. And like twenty people sang to me, and that was fun.

And so now, as soon as it finishes downloading, I'm going to watch the weeping angels episode of Doctor Who, and I'm kind of terrified.

Wait, is it your birthday today?
Yup.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service