Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't take the PSAT, but I heard it's way easier than the SAT and isn't a reliable judge for how you'll do. Just a head's up.
I did take the PSAT, and I can confirm that it's way easier than the SAT and isn't a reliable judge for how you'll do. If you want a better judge, take an actual SAT prep course with an accurate-level exam.
I took the PSAT in hopes of becoming a semifinalist. Not to practice for the SAT.
I took the PSAT today. It was incredibly easy. Everyone was complaining about how hard the Writing/Reading part was. I finished it early. The math was pretty easy, too. I didn't finish the math parts, though. I wound up leaving 4 blank, but apparently they don't count against you.
It was actually pretty easy. And I did the same. Reading/Writing early, just didn't have enough time to think through like four of the math problems, so I left them blank.

I hate that feeling where I told myself I wouldn't do this to myself, but I do it anyways. 

Anyways, apparently every full kid except the one not doing Chem is not doing IB Physics. So if I fail Physics epically I'm hoping I can take Stats 35 instead and get that first year Statistics course instead. 

I wish I could take them ALL sans le block zero (8-8:50 classes that I totally can't do since I wake up at 6 to get to school at 8:30).  

We start at 7:20. 0 hour classes start at 6. O.o

O.o

But don't Americans schools end early too?

We don't get out until 3:24.

We get out at 2:16.

I think I'd rather sleep in.

I thought I was done with this. I thought I was done with you.

I guess not.

I'm feeling very...confused, and conflicted, right now.

Salted butter caramel macarons.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!

Semifinals time!!!

Wales versus France....

Wales 3, France 0 at the moment.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service