Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

... Warmest Christmas ever. 

7 C (44 F). Last year it was - 20 C-ish ( - 4 F). 

Not gonna complain though since it's still a white Christmas. I'd stab someone if we didn't get snow next year though. 

One of my friends posted something to the effect of: "Got an iPod AND a laptop this year. Happy birthday, Jesus!" as her status.

Half of me is thinking: I fucking hate humanity.

And the other half is thinking: lololol putting 'Jesus' after your thankfulness for acquisition of shit is fooling fucking NOBODY. Christian holiday? Like hell. we are living in a material world~

I got an itchy sweater and a pig gargoyle and huckleberry taffy and kettle corn. Oh, and a fucking Superman mug. Up yours.

One day I will overcome the love-hate relationship I have with Christmas and stop giving a shit.

Another forum I frequent runs holiday charity drives where the forum sort of "sponsors" one charity, resulting in sometimes tens of thousands of dollars of donations. 

So, considering that I have no money concerns at all, I think I'm gonna go to Facebook, count the number of Christian-related statuses for the past two days, and donate 5/10$ for each. Because fuck you, Jesus wouldn't want you to get a shitload of tech, he'd want you to sell that shit to benefit the poor.

It's kind of scary to think that there's an entire site of Justin Bieber fanfiction...

There's a tumblog called "wtffanfiction," and there's Hedwig/Hagrid fic excerpts on there.

Fanfiction from the wrong places is fucking terrifying. 

O.O 

Permanent damage. Forever. Oh god. 

I mean, I don't even understand why you'd do that. Unless you're trolling. 

Also, the cockface writing the poorly-researched milwank fic deleted my comment as well. Apparently he is allergic to the slightest breath of criticism.

And now we're chatting via comment and he keeps deleting my posts. Thanks, dickshit, now I can't remember what I said.

Screenies! 

So... Maybe I should mail him my critism, fucks included?

I think we've found something to do with our week?

On with girlfriend at the moment, will start my own commentary as soon as possible.

Xuut, I can't see your post because Ning is a fuckshit, but here's a cap of the latest ( http://i.imgur.com/ihW23.jpg ). I had a comment in between his two (and one in the mentioned blog post), but he has deleted it because -- I don't know why, I don't speak Evidence-Destroying Fuckass.

:| You were even pretty nice! 

How that site works: If it ain't a fucking glowing praise of your endless awesomeness then it can gtfo. 

And End, yes. It's Christmas break, I haven't anything better to do. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service