Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So while the Maximum Ride movie wallows in developemnt hell, I'm happy to see that the Ender's Game movie is finally picking up.

They even got Harrison Ford to play Colonel Graff. Very pleased at this.

Meanwhile, the Good Omens movie...

I really need to get a job - problem being that it's the second week in Jan, and not much in my field is available.

I hate driving.

Funny, I don't mind hauling a light aircraft around the sky, but cars? icky.

The idea of driving a car freaks the shit out of me. I've driven once in my life and I don't like it at all. 

But I have no problem jumping into a shopping cart that my friends intend to push down hill and let go. 

I don't know why. And yes, I have fallen out of said shopping carts. Many times.

I don't mind driving in the daytime -- driving at night is just a total clusterfuck.

I hate driving when it's good weather.  Rain, sure. Hail, nice, night, it's all good.  Sun, NO.  No one can see or drive and the roads get slippy and people think it's nicer so they're more dangerous. . . .

Heh. I'll follow this with suggestions on what to name a car. I'm actively looking for one, need it for this year.

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

My friend posted that on Facebook. She followed it by saying that her grandmother had died, but still. Sounds a bit conceited.

In other news, HOLY FUCKING SHERLOCK.

Eh, when you grow up surrounded by people sending their thoughts and prayers around when a family member gets a bad paper cut, it turns into a somewhat normal thing to say in a bad circumstance. It's, like, a phrase that lives eternal in the family newsletters your weird great-aunt sends out.

http://iwl.me/

Weird site.

When I submitted my short story, it said my style was like William Shakespeare. When I submitted the first chapter of my novel, it said I was like Cory Doctorow. When I submitted one of my British Literature papers and my manifesto project, it said I was like H.P. Lovecraft.

How about you?

I submitted my most recent work which was a rewrite of my Nano novel and it said I wrote like Anne Rice my original one told me I wrote like Lovecraft. Then I submitted a story from about a month ago, said I was Salinger. Then I put in a shorty stroy, said I wrote like Shakespeare. Then I put in a short story from ninth grade and it told me I wrote like Gertrude Stein. Asides from the first short story, I didn't really change my writing style (in my opinion) so I have no idea where they get these from. :|

I put in a few more and I never get the same author. Nor do I feel like my writing resembles the authors I'm familiar with. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service