Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Internal Assessment. It's for my History class and it's basically a history paper with strict guidelines. It's not a "real" IA so to speak, more like a mock one for next year so my teacher was like, "Have fun with it! Do it on dumb stuff!" so I did Christmas. And then this girl who did it this year is like, "Yeah, if you don't want to redo it again next year (you probably don't want to) do it on a serious topic."

So now I'm tired and just quoting Dickens and Alcott. 

Remember how much fun I had with the box?

http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/forum/topics/alice-in-upperland-rp-open-...

XD
Let the word-games begin! 

I just broke the 1600's on family tree research.

Holy fuck.

And what did 1600s-guy do?

Not sure... only got rough stuff so far. Someon owned 17 whole acres of land, which isn't bad! Also have a Major in the army. Although we do have a brewer in the family (to go with the gunrunning of ol' william).

Went to the ENT for my throat today. They put a scope down my nose so they could see my vocal cords as I made sounds. Apparently, I have a lot of nasal drainage, my adenoids are huge, and I have vocal cord edema. The swelling was only slight today. They only noticed it because my vocal cords didn't quite meet on the outsides. Due to the swelling, they only meet in the middle. While there are no nodules yet, it can lead to nodules if not treated. So I have to go to voice therapy. At least we found it early, so no surgery is required. Although, if my adenoids continue to grow, I can't say the same for them.

On the bad side, my nose and throat are burning from the numbing spray they used. My nose is drippy and I keep sneezing. I'm also really thirsty.

On the good side, tomorrow, April 4th, is my 16th birthday. Hoorah.

Happy birthday from the future.

Ha, thanks.

We learned about that procedure today in class. like, the shoving a camera down your throat thing. Thought it was kind of cool. Now I don't. :| Get better. 

Heh, your birthday is 4/4.

It honestly wasn't that bad. The spray was the worst part for me. It burns, and it made my nose bleed. And after it wears off, your nose hurts like hell.

That's why my favorite number is 4. :3

It just looked so... uncomfortable. Happy birthday by the way! :D 

XD It's so awesome. 

I got my tonsils and adnoids out some time ago. You may as well, and it doesn't change your singing much. Hurts like hell though.

As for the rest, well, rest.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service