Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I do get them out, I'm very much looking forward to the ice cream. Maybe once they're gone, I won't feel this pressure in my throat anymore. 

this picture was on tumblr as the evolution of Arthur the aardvark

we're making our animals look like white people now

wtf

My, now EX, boyfriend just informed me that he cheated on me with my best friend a few weeks ago.

What is this? An episode of Degrassi?

Happy freaking birthday to me.

I'm sorry to hear that - best friend and boyfriend both!

:|

Give them both the middle finger (chicks before dicks guys, it's simple) and think about how much better off you are without that dude.

Seriously, you're better than him.  

And here's a picture of a mustached rabbit to make you happier! 

I want that bunny. :o

http://www.kidrobot.com/wwwkidrobotcom/ShopAll/DesignerToys/PlushToys/
Ask for Easter. 

I have the little 7-inch plush bunny. :)  

Drop dead exhausted and somehow, still annoyed by the amount of comments from my class who said I was "exactly like everyone in the American Teen movie!" (which is a documentary of kids from the midwest in 2006 in high school, it's as dumb and cliche as you think it is) because I have no intention of staying in this city.

Yeah um, no. 

I've lived in half the provinces I've been to. I'm not choosing far away universities because my parents are pressuring me (quite the opposite actually) or because I want to experience something new other than my "shitty little town" where I don't fit in. lololololol I know exactly where everywhere else is like and to put it simply, I like it a hell of a lot better. Also, the quality of my education matters a lot. So could everyone please shut the fuck up about how I'm like them because I have no intention of remaining in the fucking prairies? It's not that god damn complicated. Okay. So mostly I'm offended because I don't understand how someone can put me on the same level as a girl who honestly considers dropping her entire future for some boyfriend who is so obviously a tool or nearly drops out of high school because she broke up with her boyfriend.

I got an iPhone for my birthday. It's actually pretty cool.

OMG THEY'RE GOING TO PUBLISH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumping up and down*

As a writer I never really get to give performances like my brother or sister, but the Lit Arts magazine is going to publish me, and people are going to see it! Me! My work!!!!!! :DDDDDD

So much for going to bed tonight.

Yaaaay! That's super awesome. I want to read it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service