Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations! :D That's awesome!

Congrats! :D 

I also really want to read this! 

I would like a signed copy of this.

For when you're recognized for being all high and mighty later in life.  *nods*  

^like

I had a fantastic birthday. My grandma went overboard with online shopping (because she's never done it before) and as a result, I got a shitton of Wicked merchandise. :D I also got some Sherlock Holmes things. And lots of candy. But the best birthday present (probably for both of us, since his b-day is the 8th) was the sentence, 'Dave [not his actual name] doesn't have diabetes.' I think that made my year. All in all, yesterday was wonderful.

Wicked, as in the musical Wicked? And that's great news. Happy belated birthday!

Yes. I've read the novel, acquired the CD, and last month got to see the musical. It was awesome. :D

And thanks!

I absolutely ADORE Wicked. I played Galinda in our school's rendition of What is This Feeling? at our Broadway Revue last year, and I auditioned with No Good Deed. I saw the musical for my birthday when it came to our state last year. It was incredible! I only wish I could have seen it with the original cast.

It's a clever play, isn't it? I think about "Wonderful" a lot.

"So you lied to them."

"Elphaba, where I'm from we believe all sorts of things that aren't true. We call it history."

That's one of my favorite songs.

"Now there are precious few at ease/ with moral ambiguities,/ so we act as though they don't exist!"

"No Good Deed" is definitely my favorite number. I wish I had seen it with Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth. I got to see it with a friend this year, because they were at Arizona State. I bought my own ticket, but they provided transport. It was amazing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service