Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Gaslight Anthem is coming here. The Gaslight Anthem is coming here. The Gaslight Anthem is coming here

And even better, they're coming with Rise Against so I'll actually have friends coming with me. Yay!

Only it counts a lot but screw it, I have five months to get sixty bucks.

*cost...

The Blues are getting absolutely THUMPED by the Crusaders... 31-nil at half time!

now 45 nil, with 30 mins still to play. This is getting ridiculous.

59-12, full time. This is just nuts. Haven't seen such a disparate score in super rugby in a long time.

This is my first online post with a smartphone (and therefore a test)

What kind of smartphone?

iPhone 4S

I'll probably go see it anyway, because, y'know, it's Gatsby, but it doesn't look too promising.

The cinematography and music is all wrong. It's like i'm looking at a bunch of people going to a 20s-themed prom rather than a story happening in the 20s.

Also, Leonardo di Caprio is too mellow an actor to play Gatsby. The character has a strong, firm voice, and is shown well in other, earlier adaptations. Leo is neither a firm actor, nor a strongly voiced one. I can't see him pulling off "Hello, old sport!" with any enthusiasm.

I'm not sure what to think about the reanimated Ari. I mean, seriously? It's kind of beating a dead horse but he's always been a favourite of mine. Mainly because he (and Jeb) have been the only hints at complexity in the entire series.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service