Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's on it, and are you taking suggestions?

So far I have:

1. Complete the bucket list.
  2. Someday, have an extra $50K, call up (name of theater nerd) (or Facebook message him or whatever, (theater nerd's best friend) should be able to find him if all else fails), and let’s get the theater remodeled.
  3. Be a foster mom.
  4. Publish a novel.
  5. Visit a foreign country, any foreign country.

Sure, why not? Though I am trying to keep it plausible, because someday I'd like to cross of number one.

At 5, Canada is a foreign country. :) 

And I can give you quite a lovely tour of Edmonton. 

And as a suggestion, have you ever considered something like urban exploring? Just one day of walking through an abandoned building or through a park/forest/whatever. It's really fun (I do it all the time actually, ehehe) and I think, not enough people do it. 

...in the area I live in, that sounds super dangerous. But if I lived in a small town. Or visited one. (I've done it once while camping, but I was camping, so I don't feel it counts.)

Really?

I do it in cities all the time. But my city is a medium size-small city, so it's probably safer. 

Huh. 

No parks at all?

I want to paint something pretty.

I have no references.

I have not painted in weeks.

I'm going insane.

On a somewhat random note, I just noticed that I haven't seen any posts from Nathan in a while and upon checking her discussions, found that her last comment was on April 12th. She isn't on facebook either. Anyone heard from her lately?

EDIT: For the record, every once in a while, I do check up on all of you. See if you're still active or contact you some other way if you aren't.

I recall Nathan mentioning that she'll be overseas somewhere, and would miss out on anything leading up to the release of Nevermore. Not sure if she's left for there yet.

Her tumblr's still posting stuff, does that count as 'heard from'?

I'll take that as 'not dead' and be satisfied with it.

new haircut. It's been straightened too. ooooooh.

I have to be polite on Facebook, because, y'know, family and stuff.

But FUCK YES I GET SIX COPIES OF MY NOVEL. Ahem... I'm quite thrilled with this. Even though I don't get to keep most of them, it's just like, HELL YES. :D ...I want to sleep with them all the first night they arrive. ._.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service