Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I finally found some stuff to paint, and I FINALLY got my prescription again. Oh my gosh I feel so much better. I also feel productive, despite the ten or so hours I spent playing Skyrim today. I have played altogether too much Skyrim lately. >.>

It also helps that I have the house to myself for tonight and most of tomorrow with a laptop, Pandora, and two cats. :D

Now all I need is some chocolate...

I'm a bit surprised that you could play ten hours of skyrim without running into a landscape you feel inspired to paint. I mean, have you ever looked up at the skybox?

I'm having a week like that - don't have anything interesting to post.

Toady was the last day of school. I will miss my French teacher to bits. She's actually my 2nd favourite teacher and she's taught me since 10th grade plus she's the best French teacher (I've had 6) that I've ever had. Not really sad to see the year end since my class is the same people next year. Will miss some of my grade 12 friends though. 

Just had the most interesting discussion with my friend about religion. 

Honestly, I'm so grateful for you guys to be able to hear my bitching. I know we all probably have different religious stances (or lack thereof) and it's really nice to sit here and realize, I actually don't even know your guys' stances for the most part. Which means that you've kept it to yourself in arguments and what not which is really awesome. 

Just wanna say thanks. It's cool to know people like you guys exist. :) 

I think that's why I love this place. I hate judgment and close-minded people and the people here just...aren't. It's amazing and I love it. Even when we argue, we tend to keep the personal side out of it and stick to the facts; it's a debate and not an argument. So yeah, it's pretty cool that everyone here exists.

Aha, I'm just so tired of my class where most people are religious (either Muslim or Christian) and everyone who isn't gets to listen to their opinions being shoved down our throat. 

Naturally, I scream back at them, but it's nice to have a little debate without all of that. 

Should the weather be nice tomorrow (and it's looking promising), I'll be going for a flight. Solo circuits, me hopes, and mebbe a coupla rejoins. Yey! I shall attempt to get a video.

I want to see that video.

Wasn't someone on here (or somewhere else that the MR antifans hang out) at school at Amador Valley high school?

Only it's the featured article on wikipedia.

I think that was Kayte....

Yeah, I thought it was, but I couldn't remember for sure.

I've been having a pretty fantastic week.

I'm satisfied with my college classes. It's not a perfect schedule, but it's still a great one.

I returned from orientation and checked the mail. All six copies of my novel had arrived, along with a postcard from my doctor. I don't have cancer, which was fantastic news, because we thought that I just might.

Today, I discovered that I got the room assignment and roommate that I wanted, so all in all it's been pretty awesome.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service