Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anything but McDonald's or Wal-Mart. *shudder* Corporate actually forces people to watch FOX news at McDonald's. And I've applied to a lot more than eight places. >.>

Ugh, I'd only go if I was really desperate. 

Ah well it doesn't mean that they don't want you. Sometimes the process just takes forever. My friend applied to Sports Check and four months later they called her and told her that she got the job... 

Many colleges also offer jobs on the campus itself. Keep an eye out for these.

I definitely will.

I've had the exact same problem with job.  Applied everywhere since May, and I can't get anything.  And my uni only gives campus jobs to those who are awarded that aid as part of their package.  >.>

How far away are you going compared to home?  Might just want to start applying in that area.

It's about an hour or so away, but now that I'm going there I'm not as concerned as I would be if I was still planning on going to SCAD, which is four hours away.

An hour and a half of writing non-stop and I didn't even notice. 

I missed this so much during the school year. 

Okay, so I can't afford SCAD. I'm going to Converse, at least for a year or two. Kinda depressed about this, but I also feel a little better now that I actually know what's going to happen. Now I can finalize everything at least, and I'll be a lot closer. God, I wanted to go to SCAD though...

My sister's birthday was on the third. I went to Jordan Lake with my boyfriend and his family on the 4th, got no sunburn, and I was the only one who was not bitten by a fish. As of yesterday, I can go to the DMV and get my license at any time. I just got back from seeing The Amazing Spiderman with my boyfriend and his family, and I'm going to go swimming at his house tomorrow. Also, my computer is finally working again.

I'm perusing iwastesomuchtime.com while my brownies bake in the oven and I listen to the new Missy Higgins album.

All in all, it's been a good week.

Okay, so everything's good with Cody and I spent an evening laying in the front yard staring at the stars and talking about philosophy and some of the intricate details of the mythology behind the Elder Scrolls world. Feeling so much better.

Contrary to popular belief, there ARE editors who go through Patterson's books?

http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/forum/topics/nevermore-delay-explained

LIES. ALL LIES SPREAD BY HACHETTE TO MAKE US BELIEVE HIS WRITING IS GOOD. 

And yet they're still THAT awful?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service