Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys!

I am going to be away for the next three weeks (back on the 11th August), and won't have access to any form of internet for that time.

So, I hope you all have a great three weeks, and I'll be back with awesome stories!

I got a 4 on the AP Lang test. Don't know how the fuck it happened. As far as I could tell I deserved a 2. Holy shit. Made my day.

In other news, I just got back from my 5th week at camp as a CIT. Kind of a terrible session altogether but it had its good parts and my counselors love me now. Also I'm beast at making friendship bracelets.

Going to Calgary for ~5 days on Saturday. Whee.

Will you be going to Edmonton?

Please tell me you are going to Edmonton. This is a not-so-subtle hint that if you are, you should come visit me and do touristy things.

Nope. :( Lake Louise for 3 days, then Calgary for 3.

Dammit. Everyone goes to Calgary but not here.

Sorry. My grandpa's a professor at the University of Rochester and he has some conference thing to go to in Calgary. And they wanted to go back to Lake Louise because we went there before.

Ah makes sense. Calgary tends to be the more touristy city, I've had at least three friends go there and not here. >.> 

Albertan lakes repulse me. Those aren't beaches, they're nasty water holes with sand around it. 

Woke up to the news that 12 people died in a shooting in a movie theatre not far from where I live.

Really thankful that I don't know of anyone in it, but my friend knows some that are among the wounded.

If I lived in Aurora, that could have been me so easily. Oh my god.

:/ Tea and hugs all around. My condolences to your friend. Shootings are awful, even if you weren't in it and don't know anyone who was. Just the proximity is frightening enough. People are crap, especially people who hurt others just for the hell of it.

Thanks. :\ Yeah.

:\ Woah. 

But hasn't the US been all hard ass about gun control lately?

Gun control is the weirdest mess of a political situation.

I don't know which side I'm on except that the NRA piss me off frequently.

As far as I can tell, though, most gun laws about possession and carry and stuff don't really work to do anything except piss everyone off for some reason or another.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service