Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it too late to become an Anti?

I don't think it's ever too late to become anything. Were you really that disappointed?

I'm two or three books behind, not even sure to be honest. I didn't even know that a) Nevermore wasn't already out and b) it was the last book, until you sent out that FB message.

Yes, I was really that disappointed. The end winds up being a validation of Max's egoism and personal weakness, and the end of the plot was entirely outside of Max's control and had nothing to do with anything in the seven previous books.

Typical Patterson.

Sign yourself onto the list and it becomes official. Join us. We have fresh cookies. 

Where's the list at the moment?

Ici et 

Oh my gosh.

Look at those names...

Makes me wonder what happened to everyone/where they are in their lives right now. XD

If we took out all the fake accounts, I wonder how many would be on there?

I think I tried to do that with Emily 2.5yrs ago, or so. XD And we counted those that we knew were duplicates.

And only like 15% were duplicates, maybe?  Something like that, probably because if felt like you were out on a watch list for posting there.  Which it's almost surprising to see how many potentially original u/ns. XD  

I'm amazed the MX version still exists.  My goodness.

That's a lot less than I thought. I was thinking 25% or so. 

I'm surprised that it took me so long to sign up for that list though. XD I swear I had even posted in the original once...

Mt Tongariro had a wee eruption last night.

Last eruptions were in the 1890s, so everybody over here is like O.o

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service