Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just got timeline, unfortunately.

I was bored and so I started looking through old posts. I'd forgotten what a shitty time I was going through in '09.

So thanks, to all of you, for being there for me.

Thats one of the reasons I don't like or want timeline. It makes it too easy to go back to stuff...still hoping not to get kicked over.

I keep forgetting that not everyone was forcefully inflicted with timeline months ago like NZ was.

You get used to it.

It makes it harder to stalk people, though.

How harder?

Everything seems so much more accessible with timeline. XD

Old facebook, when you were on someone's page let you know pretty much EVERYTHING they were up to. Timeline gives you statuses and friendings, but nothing else, which is kinda meh.

It's also a lot easier to do the hide everything option with timeline, and heaps of people I know seemed to go for full out privacy settings when they (were) switched to timeline.

XD  Well, without the privacy settings it's a bit much, so I can see that.  But it seems that everyone I deal with never bothered to learn about those settings in the first place and just lets you go through everything to your heart's content. XD

And that is true, it's loads easier to hide certain bulk activities.

Well said. Thanks for the review.

Animorphs, even with the downer ending and the fact that my favorite character was killed off, was a fantastic series.

I don't know why, but it took me a good year to realize that the John Green who wrote Looking For Alaska is the same John Green who is on vlogbrothers. Why did it take this long... Oh my god. All conversations where someone mentioned this now makes so much sense. I feel dumb. 

On a brighter note, today my brother picked up JP's Middle School tween book or whatever (under the impression that it was just the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book) and I TOTALLY STOPPED HIM. You'll thank me little bro, you'll thank me in ten years when you realize I saved you from that.

The space Nazi movie is on breakfast TV being reviewed, mainly because the palin-esque president is a kiwi actress.

I hear reviews were mixed. Still trying to find an English version.

Olympic closing ceremony! Since I missed the opening one, yey!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service