Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gotta agree with Fake here, Contra. 

Seriously. :V Please don't die. I like you alive much more. 

1.) Are the essays done?

2.) Ask to miss a theater rehearsal to learn Stats. ECs are important, but so are grades. If you don't understand, you need to ask for help. Theater needs to understand that.

3.) Spend a lunch hour with your teacher about physics? Usually teachers are very willing to clarify what you don't understand because uh, that's their job. 

4.) Cheat like some of us are just read summaries. The joke in my class is that we can do entire assignments on books without actually reading them. I know that you wouldn't do that (it's not the best idea really...) but reading a summary and then when you have time to breathe (and not die, please don't die) you can actually read Henry IV. Seriously. Don't explode. 

SLEEP AND EAT CHILD. Seriously. If you go for longer than a day without sleep or a meal, I will find you and I will make you sleep/eat. It won't help your stress or clear your mind but just make you really cranky. And hungry. And maybe inclined to eat someone at theater.

Thanks for your concern, guys.

I talked to my mom yesterday, and, as a result, I was able to skip school today.

I used today to finish the not-done essay, which is fucking fabulous now, and I also got three-ish hours of extra sleep, which was helpful.

Not going today also means that I have an extra day to catch up on stats, so yay.

Hopefully, missing today will excuse me from the physics test tomorrow (I'm kind of expecting this, since my teacher seems to like me significantly more than the rest of the people in my class, but if it doesn't happen I'm screwed.)

I have time tonight to SparkNotes Henry IV and do the APUSH reading for tomorrow.

The reason I usually can't skip theatre is that I'm the stage manager and also a senior (so I have a responsibility to be a role model, sigh), but I did today with a good excuse.

Basically, I feel a shit-ton better than I did yesterday, and I think I'll be all right for at least this week.

:D

Good.

Remember, if you ask for help, people will usually give it, your parents and loved ones especially. Mostly they'll just help you work through and find a solution, but when you're under stress and can't think straight that can make all the difference.

Also, I'd recommend making a schedule--plan ahead and figure out when you're going to be doing what. Finish things to give yourself more motivation, get large projects out of the way, et cetera--if you're unorganized, it'll be much harder.

I forgot about my doctor's appointment today to get a refill for my ADD meds, and I can't call anyone or reschedule because I forgot to take my phone out of Mom's purse before she left.

I guess I'll just sit here at home and meditate on how forgetful I am, not that I'll remember much of it for future reference.

I haven't been on here in forever. 

But, I'm alternating between Tumblr and Youtube. 

Don't judge me. Tumblr is literally the best thing ever. ohgoodnessIneedalife.

Congrats on 58000th post!

Also, nice to see you!

Yay!

And yes, it's great to see you too, End!

:D

Hi. How're you doing?

Hello! I'm great. Yourself?

Doing well. I managed to get some sleep last night, so I feel really awake and rational and stuff. Good feeling. I like sleep.

Also doing some writing, which is fun.

That's great! Sleep is always nice. 

Ooh, awesome! Will you post it on here or just keep it to yourself?

Crowley like sleep lots. Note to self: Sleep more often. Do it four times a week, even. Headache medicine makes you sleepy, abuse the hell out of it.

I might post it, though I'm not sure. I need to get further, though--if I post it now, I'll lose interest.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service