Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You were highly successful in making me feel old. ._. Very old.

I'm a college freshman now, but you know this. If you're ever at the Tempe Campus, I'm so up for saying hi. College freshmen life consists of homework, having my friends in my dorm room all the time (GermanSam is my roommate and the rest of my friends hate theirs so they visit us every hour we're not in class), being made fun of for being anti-social which will never change, oh and more homework. But I'm loving it. I adore my family, but I recently realized that they drive me nuts. After this summer, I honestly don't see myself ever staying with them for longer than a short vacation. I am beyond ready to move out.

I'm busy, single, older, but happy. Life is good and I'm enjoying it. Occasionally I'll hit a rough patch but it never lasts long.

I wish my high school had a marching band, but it was too small and too poor for that.

And Xuut is right. Fishy is a senior this year. As are Patrick/Devil's/whatever and Ranting/Paige. Why I retained this information is beyond me...

You feel old?

We're all old, but yes. I irrationally feel old.

My sister tends to work as a barometer as for whether or not I'm feeling old. Chelsea's comment about her sister starting high school reminded me that my little sister has now graduated.

And now I feel /really/ old. Though I do take some comfort in the fact I'm somewhat younger than End. And Omega. Though everyone else is younger than me v.v

Am I the only one who feels young?

I went to the University the other day and everyone was like 20+. I had just turned 17. Everyone was getting their degrees and I am getting a high school diploma... guys. you're not old. Not by any stretch of imagination. XD except maybe End and Omega. maybe. 

But... I've got less than six months before I'm no longer a teenager. That's a really weird thought and makes me feel really old. 

And my sister has graduated high school. There are no longer any school age children in our house.

I feel old. 

I will have school age children in my house for at least another eight years. >.> 

You're only three/four years older than me though. :V It's not that old. You're old when you're like 50 and you can say things like, "back in the day we didn't wear skinny jeans!" or "skinny jeans were cool when I was 15!"

What're you looking to do after uni, btw?

I think you were asking me, but I'm not sure. Still, going to answer.

I'm majoring in English (Creative Writing) and next year will be declaring a minor in Non-profit Management. I want to work for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

No, End.  I think you've mentioned that before.

I thought so, but I couldn't figure out who your post was directed at, so I figured I might as well answer.

Something for publishing, I hope. I'm attempting to find an internship for my spring semester. I have an English Major, and IS&T minor, a killer GPA and Phi Beta Kappa. The only thing I don't have yet is a good contact. Once I have the last of these, I'll know more.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service