Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity. Fuck. Fuck. Motherfucking fuck fuck fuck shit motherfucking shit fucking fucks. 

My friend has just told he has about 5-10 years left to live. He is seventeen years old and they can't figure out what's wrong with him. He won't tell me anything more and he has told maybe 5-10 people tops. 

Fucking fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck. And it honestly feels like he's just given up. God fucking damn it. 

I miss you all. How's everyone doing?

Scratching my head wondering how the fuck to start my second chapter. And knowing that if I continue to need a week of writing time per chapter, there is no way I will ever finish this bastard on time.

I'm only on my third chapter. I know exactly how you feel. Why do we continue doing this to ourselves every year? x.x

I just took a forty five minute walk to clear my head for my next chapter.

15k words in. The last two years were awesome and went quickly, but this year it just isn't flowing. I'll try to drag it out as long as possible, and if it doesn't make it the full length, I'll fold in the presumed sequel.

Maybe I need to break from writing and work on the novel that I've properly been spending time on the past few months.

You're on track at least. Well...in my timezone anyway, probably not in yours.

That might actually be helpful. Good luck!

Very, very behind on NaNo. Not sure if I'll make it, but I'm not quitting.

This program is awesome for writing, by the way. http://www.beenokle.com/zenwriter.html 

I am in love with it. I use Evernote to save backup files but dear god, I love that.

Trying to procrastinate NaNo using the internet, but then I just realize how inactive the internet is and how I really should be doing NaNo. This is not a good procrastination strategy.

WTF, climate change, seriously.

On a related note, thanks Australia.

What have we done now?

Enormous band of rain-and-snow producing cloud.

It's November.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service