Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There was a letter writer in the Denver Post today talking about the election.

He wrote that he had anticipated a Romney win, and, as such, had been planning on buying a new pickup so he invested more in some mutual funds.

After Romney lost, he lost money, and so no longer could he buy that new truck.

And, he said, if he ever goes out to eat now, he's going to tip a lot less.

What the actual fuck. I can't tell if this guy is an asshole or an idiot or both.

Interesting note:

It seems that the old url, mx-dan-wiz is now also dead. An attempt to reach the forum redirects me to

jamespattersonya.com/forum

Same site, different address, though I presume that the change was due to Max being over with, and him not wanting to admit himself and write 'con' in the address title.

On a somewhat related note, my old bookmark for the site is gone. I have no idea what happened to it.

Also, the cover of "Confessions of a Murder Suspect" could completely be a Maximum Ride book and that's all I ever think when I see it.

Same cover artist?

I'm only awake right now because I wanna make eggs but I'm too shy to cook in front of my housemate's boyfriend who's chilling in the kitchen.

fgsfds

Wear a snuggie, they will make you feel invincible and like the world can't judge you because you're warm and fuzzy in a snuggie and they aren't so fuck them. 

I don't have a snuggie. But I did make and consume eggs.

How is it that I have come to take enjoyment in writing history essays?

Maybe it's because John Marshall is fucking fabulous, but I think there might be some deeper significance.

Turns out that my old laptop is actually faster than my new one. 

>.> I miss you old laptop, I love you. I'll probably keep it forever and use two laptops until it finally self-destructs. It helps that it has all my Sims 3 stuff.

Being terrible to my eyes and nipping out in the brief breaks between cloud to catch a glimpse of the partial solar eclipse.

We should get about 80% coverage here in around an hour or so. Right now there's just a chunk missing.

It's a big chunk.

Things got strangely dark.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service