Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wrote a paper on the first season, so I watched the whole thing twice in about 5 days. I definitely liked it better, though. I'm really sick of Rachel, and the Prolethians are just awful. This series isn't doing as well at unfolding-the-mystery as the first one.

I've only just started watching Fringe, so give me about four years...

I've been all right. No air conditioning. Got a new laptop, which is why I haven't been around much.

Wow, it's been forever since I've been on here. Seems like that's sort of a reoccurring thing.

I've enjoyed reading all of your life updates, even though they're sort of old. I don't really have much going on; I'm just attempting to make myself put effort into studying for exams... ugh. I'm supposed to be completing an English project at the moment, actually. As usual, it's due tomorrow and this is my last-ditch effort to keep my grades up. Thankfully, my teacher likes me and is pretty easy on me when it comes to grading- which has been a blessing this year, but has also helped perpetuate my terrible procrastination.

Anyway, I really should be working on my project, so this is all of my short life update. I hope that you all are doing well.

Well hay everyone.

Long time no hear from.

Long time no visit! Also, I'm the only one who checks here regularly, I think.

How's life?

It's been pretty dead here for a while.

How goes life?

Oh my god XDDDDDDD

http://max-dan-wiz.com/

I
 pitty the first kid who cracks open an old MDW book and tries to go there.

Well, this is hilarious. Some poor kid might end up scarred for life.

x.x Whyyyyy? Someone needs to tell him when to just stop.

Side note: A friend of mine had to read Witch & Wizard for her Honors English class back in high school and she recently told me how awful it was.

I rebooted one of my ancient fics last fall, and man, it feels like JP and I are in a deadlock for "who can hang on to these awful books longest".

(Note: I got three chapters in, and apparently he's going for at least a full book, so at least I've got my pride in that I, to some degree, know when to call it quits.)

I'm wondering where the heck I can post the next review for this thing. Amazon is too flooded and has too low of a word cap to post anything detailed.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service