Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Night.
*moves*
Curious to what?

Oh, that's a given, if you get your computer taken on my account I'll never forgive myself. That'd be worse than MX ban.
Mm, just curious to what you're thinking.

I know, I'm just reminding you, because I can see you doing something like jokingly posting MX-related stuff where my RL friends can see..... very little harm done, other than making me explain it all to them.... and forgetting that my parents can see everything.
I'm not going to do anything of the sort. .. . . . .I just wish that tag lasted a little longer. . . . .
Uh huh.

I can see you, Pyro or Miles doing that.... any of you would do something like that.... *can see that*
I'll be good. . . on that account.

Miles I can't speak for, he might trip up.
Pyro's never on FB, so it doesn't matter too much.
Do whatever you want on the MX account. Really, look at the friend list on that one. You can say anything there and it won't matter.

Miles won't intentionally ship MeganxMiles, though, I needn't worry about that.
Anything?
*might have fun with this*

XD True. . . . . .
*wonders what you could possibly do*
You'll see.
That's not reassuring....
XD

I honestly don't know what I could do. . . . .but. . . it wasn't meant to be reassuring.
Especially with that FB. . .anything I post there, if you'd post it back on mine. . .with my lurking friends. . . .I'd end up paying for it 10fold anything you got.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service