Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*hugs you and Lamp forever*
Okay, a moment of humor since I'm so mad/sad that I feel like my family just died:

I was about to reply to something that felt like my life depended on it, and my internet connection died. While replying, I was also changing into pajamas. I just sprinted all the way across my house in my bra and underwear to reset my router because I was CONVINCED that I would die without replying. My family is worried about me.
*hugs extra tight*

I just jack the neighbor's connection when ours fails <.>
Lol. XD
All of you - Yeah, I figured I'd share that, because after a few minutes it seemed quite ridiculous. XD

*hugs everybody who's been hugging me back*
MY ALTER GOT BANNED.

Yell at me for caps abuse all you want. Fuck it.

What the fuck, mods? Really? I never thought it'd be this horrible. I'm sorry everyone.
*choke* Jesus. I just noticed that... Holy shit.

Also that doesn't account as caps abuse, because man, it is fully warranted.
I haven't a clue. I pretended to be new. Peixies made a total of six posts the entire time, all being a clueless newb and thanking the antis for their 'advice.'
Probably email address / I Have A Bad Feeling About This / sheer paranoia.
Possibly. It was made with my TTS spamming account, after all.... y'know, the one used the day of the first rebellion....
>.> Yeah, they probably matched the email addresses... I wouldn't put it past them.
But why'd they approve it in the first place, then? I made that account when they had to approve it... they could've denied me...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service