Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*kind of doubts I could take all of you*
*doesn't want to try*

That wouldn't happen.
Numbers are definitely in our favour.

And you never know, it might.
*needs an ally*

*laughs*

It won't.
Good luck finding one. Normally I'd be willing to help, but...

Actually, I think a lot of you aren't fond of formal events. *always feel overly girly during those conversations*

It's the road trip! Anything is possible!
Depending on who's going on the road trip. . . . . *might be able to find one*

XD Find me a flying magic school bus we could use for the road trip, and we'll talk.
We really do need to find one of those... XD
*nods*
No kidding.
We still have, like, two years. Someone will event something to that effect in that time, surely. It's not like there's anything more important they could be working on.
*laughs*

No, nothing important at all.

The road trip is much more important, regardless. :D Of course they'll invent it, just for us, too!
XD Exactly.
I feel horrible for saying this, but I think someone else needs to die or something. Not that I want any of you to die, but we've gotten that you're all in danger, and at the moment everything seems like it's just been paused, and you're waiting for something to happen. The story can't move forward again until you get more info as to who it could possibly be, and we've established that Py's poisoning revealed nothing new.
Sleep. It's good for you. Goodnight, hon. Sweet dreams.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service