Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*same* I just love it, when they forget that I have the normal teeth + small mouth problem, and then act all surprised. *has had like five teeth pulled*

Link me?
*counts* Two root canals, several fillings, and one adult tooth that fell out for no real reason. Also I have terrible teeth in general.

Here. And here's the summary:

When a lovely woman with a peculiar problem steps through his door, private eye Jeb Batchelder finds himself drawn into a tangled web of international intrigue, illegal experimentation, and bizarrely attractive ties.
*nods* I've had braces for.... a year and..... a year and a half this December. And six cavity fillings, four kid teeth pulled, two adult teeth pulled shit, don't mind my counting fail up there... yeah... and I have, like, problems with the enamel or something. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

XDDD *goes to read*
I always thought I was going to have braces, but apparently not :\

I swear to God, all of that summary is true.
They're not fun. Not fun at all. And they won't even give me an estimate of when I'll get them off... most people got them off at nine months, give or take. I'm at a year and a half now. >.br />
*excited* *easily distracted* *will take way longer than I should to read this*
My ickle brother has braces right now ._.

>.> Would it help if I vanished? I need to go eat some sort of food substance...
One of my friends has had them for over 3 years now. She was told 18 months.
Nah. I'm getting there, slowly.... *likes it already*
Seven and half teeth pulled out, plate, head gear for about 3 months, braces for two years, and finally a retainer.

*goes back to studying*
*wince* My mum had a retainer when I was little. Wait, half a tooth pulled?
The adult tooth split the baby tooth when it was coming through so half the tooth fell out, the other half didn't. So we had to get it pulled.
Ah. I pulled one of my own teeth once -- it was an adult tooth that was too loose to stay in, so I pulled it myself once it got to be too much of a nuisance. Damn lot of blood, but the new tooth has grown in enough that there's not a huge gap in my smile anymore.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service