Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really? Mine just walked in the door.
For someone who once again is well behind wordcount, I think I qualify as obscenely cheerful.

But two good things. Started on RC again.

And then there's this bullshit >.> Oh Jeb. Never stop foeyaying with Roland. Or whatever you'd call this.
----
His breath was harsh, his voice quiet and rushed -- couldn’t risk being overheard, could we?

“Stupid American,” he said. “You’re going to get the both of us shot, you know that?”

I kissed him again, briefly, on the cheek.

“You’re a really negative person,” I told him. “Fuckin’ Kraut.”
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins....

....That song is so sad. But.... *loves it* Even though everyone else seems to hate it. v.v
I am obscenely behind on NaNo.

Like, 16k behind.

Shit.
I'm 14k beinhd. More or less.

Tis nice. I've calculated I need to write for about four hours to catch up.
Rereading Stray. Counting the minutes until lunch. Writing furiously. Posting so I can get to the end of the thread because oh my I'm lazy.
Mobile NING? Y'know there's a button down the bottom of the page that let's you view the regular version of the page *loves that button*
See, there's my problem. I'm too lazy for that ._.
At the library, being bored.

Plotting my friend's death in my novel.
Murdering my printer with what I think are this week's bio notes but they could be next week's or two months ago's or something.
The background on the ppt is that really boring orange default one. Which I think I remember seeing at some point recently. Or maybe I'm hallucinating.

XD Fun. Just email it to her? *figures you don't have computer access in that class*
Nah, these are just the notes I have to print up. I didn't have to make it. *loves making them*

XD Nice.

*laughs* Have fun.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service