Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I give up.
o.o On what?
Mm, at the moment: School (including doing any hw at all, and studying for the make-or-break-it maths test), NaNo, family, and humans in general. Except you guys. You're not give up-able.
Dunno, do you consider yourself a people?

Yes, even you. I don't know you well, but you seem cool. So you're fine.
You just can't quit us?

Why does my personality always skip straight past reassurance and on into horrible jokes?

Also, I "gave up" on school pretty much around the end of eighth grade. Sometimes the stupid part of me forgets this...
*late reply*

Nope.

*understands*

Well, uh, I'm a freshman, so.... 'bout the same, I guess. Which sucks, because this is when I'm supposed to actually start paying attention. >.> But... I'm not failing out yet?
*offers tea*

What's wrong?

Kinda decided to just give up a week or two ago, so I can't really say anything without being a hypocrite
Nothing. I'm fine. Just.... people.

You okay?
Care to elaborate?

*nods*
I'm not dead, yet, so, sure.
Not really. I mean, yes, but... no.

Are you really okay? *has been meaning to ask you this* You've seemed off lately. And you've been avoiding questions more than usual.
Alright then.

*hasn't noticed*
I'm about as 'okay', as I could possibly be at this point. Make of that what you will.
Dude, I can't keep from prying anymore. I've been trying to not ask, but.... you're worrying me. What's going on? Something is obviously up, and.... Well, you haven't really clued us in as to what it is. I know I always worry, but... really now.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service