Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, really. We've had an official site since book one (that's how I discovered the fandom), but maximum-x.com went up in November last year.
I joined about two months after it was made.

I feel like an oldie!... Despite not being on when the mods took over and not even being in MR fandom for a year yet.
Yeah, cat's out of the bag now, I guess.

To give you an idea of how that compares... loads of people love me and think I'm brilliant.

Py can outwrite me any day of the week. She's fun to talk to and generally an amazing person to be around and someday I'd like to be that awesome.
I always thought she was at least as old as Nathan.

Always.

Then again I thought Nathan was in Collage and Lamp was like 18, so.
O.O
Really?

*is honoured*
*feels mildly smart if you thought me to be 18 or so*
I get that a lot... everyone thinks I'm in fuckin college :\
XD
I thought you were like 17-21, or so, when I learned your age. . .I was shocked.
I get that a lot...
*is finding random posts late*

*remembers*
I was on Chatzy when you told us/posted that on MX. . . . .

I must say I wasn't expecting that.
It's because you can write decently. Most people just don't think sixteen year olds can write something like RC. I know I sure as hell won't be able to.
o.o It's practice, in a way, that's made me not suck at long-form writing. I've been writing for a few years already (five, yeah, that's not a lot), and NaNo has made me more comfortable with pacing.
I looked back to a piece of writing I did last summer in 08 and Jesus shit. I thought I was fucking good! Then I looked at a MR OC fic and I wanted to stab myself.

You don't want to know how much the antis on MX have changed me. Like, at all.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service