Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heh, I reread something from a couple years back the other day and it didn't suck. I was shocked. It was actually eerie -- at the time I was, mm, fourteen, no experience with depression as yet.

Still nailed some of the unearthly dissociation-from-self and reasonlessness behind cutting, before I even fuckin started.

It's a little strange with me, though. For about a year after I write something (maybe, sometimes it's shorter) I mostly hate it and can't touch it. Then I grow to like it. I have a pretty steep learning curve that way...
I always thought she was as old as Nathan.

Always.

Then again, I thought Nathan was like, 18-20 and Lamp was 16-18.
You posted this idea twice.

And chanced the ages, this time. . . .
It's this blasted computer. I wanted to change it but then it created a new one!

Damn slow computers!
XD
*understands*
Here's my old-shame fanfic.

Notice something? The spelling is spot-fucking-on.

Everything else just sucks the big ol' hairy root ._. Not all eleven-year-olds learned to spell in the age of texting.

Py didn't... want... to be brilliant. Does anyone? She just is.
She was different because she TRIED.
To be proper.
No... not all eleven-year-olds are the same. I was a quiet, fearfully withdrawn little thing at eleven. My brother was a hellion. Py is brilliant.
Some people are raisede differently.
For an 11yo. . .I was VERY proper and formal. . . to a degree it was rather creepy, now that I look back on it.

I don't see why you can't get this concept.
...because spelling well makes a good impression? Because she didn't like misspelling things? Because she felt like it?
And because people take you more seriously will correct spellings/grammar, it makes you look more intelligent, an people do/will/have used improper spelling/grammar against a person.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service