Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just listened to 25 minutes of that interview (read: 1/3 of it) and gained all of two bullet points in my outline. This is a project for Thanksgiving Break. And I haven't even started the outlines for the other people. (It's the only way they'll do anything. I'll do their research for them and make a perfectly structured and organized outline. All they need to do is put it into paragraph form. I sure as hell hope they're capable of making coherent sentences.)

...that said, I'm off to bed. No more hw, no writing, nothing. Goodnight.
Night Fishy. Good luck with the project.
My shoulders are horribly sore. From dragging heavy containers of cookie dough for my friend.

And I'm at the library.

Anyways, I'm going to see New Moon Friday night with my friends' for another friend's birthday. I intend to be annoying and obnoxious. So if it's a sleep over I probably won't be on, I still need to check.

By the way if I clap and laugh REALLY REALLY loud, will I get kicked out?
It wasn't on my back, they were boxes. >.>

I don't mind super heavy backpacks... much.

It's just I had to hold they and they strained my shoulder/arm muscles and now I'm very sore.

Yeah... maybe I can justify it that the other fans were they making giggling noises and "OMGS" sounds too?
>:D I shall try it.

And if I get kicked out I think I'm going to see Fantastic Mr. Fox with my gift card, while they are in there watching New Moon.

At least the kids seeing it will appreciate my giggling.
I've done that before with POTC! It was soo fuun... only a couple of people told us to quiet down. But then again, I guess it would depend on how many other people are there...

I'm also going to see New Moon tomorrow with my group of punk, communist, emo, anti-Twilight friends! I can't wait to see how that turns out, and how many perverted and/or way-too-in-depth comments we yell out... XD This is going to be fun.
Just me.

But I'm with a group of friends who want to see it.

I'm going to ruin it for the poor chaps who are sitting next to me. >:D

I've already warned my friends.
Wanting to know what fucker got the bright idea to pull the fire alarm today.

Also: Who puts a blinking strobe light in a dark room?
Somebody who wants to scare the hell out of somebody or give somebody a heart attack.

What really sucks though, is being stuck on the third floor during a fire drill, while on crutches.

The elevator is only to be used for people who are on crutches/in a wheelchair/whatever. But the elevator says "In case of fire use stairs."

Me: "The only reason I need the elevator is because I CAN'T use the stairs! How the hell am I supposed to get down from here?!" >.<'
Teachers: ... *were not expecting this* ...
Ouch.

No, no, it's not the startle effect. It's the fact that we have fucking photo-sensitive paper with prints that we've meticulously tweaked to make them perfect, and then right before they're in the fixer (AKA: safe from evil strobe lights) the light starts blinking. There go everyones' prints....
Oh, that sucks. A lot. :(
Just handed in an amusingly antidisestablismentarianist paper to my MetEco paper that uses a utopia story formula to highlight the problems with extremist environmentalism.

Maybe if the situation arises, I'll post it on MDW, just to piss people off.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service