Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, not really. It's a perfectly wonderful pairing, but it'd just be difficult to write... you two just aren't.... fluffy... people.
*disagrees*

Yeah. . . terribly so I'd think.
*figured you would* *still likes it*

*nods* *thinks it's part of what makes the pairing work, though*
Of course you do.

Well, that's not exactly ideal for a book, then is it? And it'd still defy Fate writing it. *wins*
Fate could pull it off, I'm sure she could. She knows you well enough, it'd be odd fluff... but she could make it really cool, knowing her. You might even be able to, in a way, appreciate it.
Possibly. I'm not going to doubt her writing skill.

Appreciate it? In what way, dare I ask? Or rather, might you mean, further realize that she just writes very well.
Nah. I dunno. Like..... *can't quite explain what I mean*

I can think of three ways to explain this. One just plain doesn't make sense. One pretty much just runs in circles and doesn't /really/ explain anything. The last one would no doubt be twisted around and taken the wrong way. So.... I'm not even going to try.
So you appreciated reading MeganxMiles, then? XD

*did too* ^^
XD Nah. Not at all, how you're implying, anyway. I can just.... I can honestly see where you guys get the idea for the pairing, to the point where if I were you, I'd probably ship it as well. And, if it wasn't MeganxMiles, it would've been good fluff. Like, if you take out our names and replace it with two randoms, it's rather nice to read.
Suuure, it wasn't.

XD

*understands*
I just have to be a ho and post this because oh my fuck, commasplosion

"Also it could get your coworkers, like, jailed, because that species, excuse the pun, of genetic manipulation, is way beyond illegal."
I love the last bit there. "...way beyond illegal."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service