Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I miss last year. So. Much.
*same*

Why?
Because last year was awesome?

Everything was just great. And my friends... I miss my friends so much. And my old school. Taking that group of people and that school away, was the equivalent of taking away the internet and online life. It wasn't fun. One downside to growing up in such a tiny place with a tight group of people. I just miss my old life, in general.
-Also does-

Although probably for different reasons.
Going to go see New Moon, and cringing at the thought of the size of the lines.

Community Service was fun. Now I only have eight hours to do.
Later.
It's better than Twilight, and god there are a lot of topless men. The lines were brutal.

See you.
Bye.
I've been CPR certified twice in the last two months. >.>
Along with 3-4 other certifications which I won't need.

However, I shall get out of health 2, which is nice.

My sister took one of those babysitting classes. . . the only thing she liked/learned was the flashlight they have her. It was one of those where you had to push on the handle-type-thing, to get it to work and was super bright.
I'm not actually CPR certified, or /anything/ certified, which is annoying, because I was there for a class. I just wasn't enrolled in the class, and it was for Search and Rescue/CERT.
XD
You might want to get that for the road trip. Not saying you'll need it. . .but, who knows, it might be useful to at least know how to do everything, even if your certification's expired.
XD Yeah....

(That's the thing though, I DO know how to do everything. I actually took the class and all, I just wasn't technically enrolled in it. It was either do that, or sit there staring off for hours on end while they tried to rescue the idiot that fell into the river drunk.)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service