Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Alright, let's post our RL bios here :) . Just put whatever you feel comfortable with, even if it's only your first name or something you like to do for fun. Please, not too much info because there ARE creepers around here >.>

Many of you are my friends on facebook, so you know my full name anyways, but I'll be omitting my last for obvious reasons.

Doomy:

First Name: Alana
Lives: USA.
Loves: This site, reading (<3) dance (my skills are crap, but who cares?) and music. Chocolate. Ok, just... food in general >.> . Clothes/shopping. Shoes. Oh, and trashy TV.
Dislikes: Blink 812.
Hobbies: Speech and Debate and beading. Yes, like the jewelry type. I'll post a bunch of pics of the bracelets I've made someday :)

[Add pic here]

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I make them call me Marifer. (Mahr-ee-fehr) :P

I am a diligent student. XD
I find it funny that two of the three Californians put "coldness" under dislikes. Wear your stereotype proudly!
XD I...I guess there's a reason we live in California.
0.0 Your hair. It has a fabulous.
First name: Mariah
Middle: Dawn
Last: Check FB if you really care.
Lives: In hell. Better known as Arizona.
Loves: Reading, writing, MXers, internet, food (paritcularly chocolate), Tv (particularly Lost), friends, my pets, and on most days my family.
Hates: Stupid people and Chemistry class.
Dislikes: Math, most science classes, blood, needles, hospitals, churches, and the denist.
Hobbies: Screwing around with friends. Writing Too Long and Spontaneity. Writing other stuff. Sims. And Pokemon. >>
Family: My grandma, and my sister. 's all I got. Well, not counting extended family of course.
Pets: A chihuahua named Taco; a mini poodle named Dusty; a black cat with white paws named Baby Cat, a fat stripped cat named Jinx (Yes after the cat in Meet the Parents) and a red and blue beta fish name Fluffy.
Picture: Check FB, until I get one handy.
Hmm, I forgot to put that on mine.

Indeed. Yay.
I love your expressions in some of these. XD
Aren't we all?
Is it weird that I've seen most of these pictures, not from creeping, but from the progression of you posting them...?
*is happy to have been FB friends for that long*

*is older by eleven days* :D
Nice sketch and mohawk.
*Not sure how comfortable I am giving out FB info*
:3
We love you?
It's fine. I gueeessss...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service