Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Random (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Did y'all hear about MRUK being "merged" with MX?

Because the natives there are pissed. xD Exepect new members on MX who get banned in like, five minutes.

Started by Zapp

12 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Zapp

We need new mods

Mainly because I'm never on >.> So mainly I'm taking the opportunity of having a very, very small audience and asking everyone: Wou…

Started by nathan_p

27 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by EndOfTheEarth

Holy Crap

The posts control the Ad's. Try it!

Started by Discreetly Upwind

75 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Tash

Questions.

My little brother just asked me if anyone has peed on the moon before, and if it was possible. Needless to say, I had no answer for him but…

Started by SmartA55

12 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Pyro H2O

Mod post

>.> I'm the only semi-active mod of the two we have, so, um, y'all just play nice. I don't come on much... In case you're wondering…

Started by nathan_p

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Leah

See ya.

I'm gonna be holiday-ing in Wales for the next week, to a place with no internet connection.*sniff*I'll probably see you on Saturday, after…

Started by Azzara

0 Jul 18, 2009

Pretty ladies

Post your pictures. If it's obviously NWS, link it, otherwise have fun. http://i44.tinypic.com/2w5q0dl.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/

Started by nathan_p

86 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Tash

I fucked up.

I got caught on the computer at night; it was inevitable really. So now what happens? Well... 1.Chatzy is blocked. (All the unblockers I'v…

Started by Tash

56 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Doomy

What the bloody fuck!

I was banned! I found out I was banned from the Banhammer thread! I'm checking my emails and I have two called 'Sexually Explicit'. 1. Dea…

Started by Z

244 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Zapp

So...the US is becoming more communist.

No offense to those proud Americans. It's just that they passed a new law that literally forces students in high school to do 50 hours of…

Started by Elena

14 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Azzara

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service