Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Random (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet Friend Secrets

Most of us here have strong friendships with internet people. But I have a few questions: 1. Do your parents know about your internet frien…

Started by Secret Confessor

54 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Lamp Post

religion (moved to correct section)

hi. i am travelling all over the internet to spread the love. i am a christian, and hopefully you are too. i am not here to try to convert…

Started by Kathryn

179 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by MusicInTheWind

The power of 69!!!

I just had to post this. Some of the dialogue in video games I remember playing when I was 9 or 10 amazes me,

Started by Ovie! Ovie! Ovie! Oy! Oy! Oy!

7 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Secret Confessor

Music is Wonderful

And I mean MusicInTheWind, though normal music is wonderful too. Me and the lovely subject of this discussion were talking, and it came dow…

Started by Supersour

39 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Supersour

Which is your dominant hand?

As the title suggests...  Which is your dominant hand? In other words, which hand do you use more often than the other? Left? Right? Or ar…

Started by Xuut

50 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Hannah

hi

so i looked at the other maximum ride site and the people there are all weird about so many things and they dont let you say bad words and…

Started by Patricia

119 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by RantingSidekick

Corrupt a wish 2

Ok... I looked through all of the threads here, so I can be reasonably sure that we don't have this one yet. It's on MDW, but a lot of new…

Started by Hannah

83 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Hannah

MX/MDW Drama

I'm not trying to start a fight, and I'm not trying to accuse or offend anyone. I'm asking that you read and think a bit.For the relatively…

Started by SilverMoonArcher

59 May 27, 2010
Reply by Doomy

JP on Castle!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/148520/castle-a-deadly-game?c=Horror-and-Suspense#s-p1-so-i0Go to 29 minutes and see the author we all love to di…

Started by Doomy

4 May 24, 2010
Reply by Doomy

Fears, Phobias, or whatever else you want to call them?

So I know we've had loads of discussions like this on MX, but my friend just asked me what I'm afraid of, so it got me thinking. List any f…

Started by Megan (Fishy)

76 May 18, 2010
Reply by Hannah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service