Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I was just wondering - how many of you are in College? And if not, where are all of you going? I myself am staying here and going to UNM (University of New Mexico) in January, since I'm graduating from High School early. (I don't see any point in going out of state for your undergraduate degree. It's cheaper to stay in state, and you'll get roughly the same education with little to no debt at the end. Plus, New Mexico has the Lottery Scholarship, and with that, College is looking pretty freaking affordable right now.)

Views: 578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This, so much.
People told me art college is a waste... *shrugs* I'm gonna do it anyway...
Yeah. Don't listen to people! :)
*mumbles about peolpe who know nothing about art theory or history calling it a non-academic subject*

It's bloody hard to get into the ECA, too. *pouts*
I'm there. Freshman year, semester one.

*Decides it's finally time to reveal location*
Temple University Main Campus, Honors Program
*feels weird asking this after it's been posted for like 6 months...*

You mean in Philadelphia?
Heh, I'm in 8th grade.

King of the school for another 7 months or so. Then back to the trash can.

When I go, I'd like to get my undergrad at U of M, even though I'm a die-hard MSU fan. For grad school, I'd really like to get in the Ivy League. Speaking of which, I should get cracking on my homework. Eh, I've got 2 hours.
OMMGOD.

You're an eighter? Really?

*though you were a freshie with me*
I don't know which one I'm going to, probably one in VA or SC.
In college, going to UC Santa Cruz. I transfered over from UC Davis.
I actually had a dream of moving to either New York or Boston and getting into one of those cool specialized schools in New York or going to Boston Latin High School, these of course are all very dead.

Harvard. - Ha! As if, with my grades and money I'll be lucky as shit if I can even get close.

Cambridge. - Why do I delude myself into these fantasies?

University of British Columbia - An actual hope for me, my grandmother lives in Vancouver so it's a maybe. I don't really want to go there but it's a helluva lot better hope than the other two.

University of Regina - Mainly because all my old friends are there and I hate this place. I wanna leave.

University of Toronto - One of the best in Canada and I have actual hope of attending there because my dad goes by Toronto a lot.

Dalhousie University - My if-I-can't-leave plan, I want one of the best in Canada, even if in comparison to America it sucks.

If all else fails, either Saint Marys University or if I fuck up my grades THAT badly Mount Saint Vincent University.
My sister has just started applying to colleges. *cry*

She just sent in her early-option app for U of Chicago.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service