Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

I figured that some of you would probably be on tonight to escape your families. Ah well, we're all practically family here. Figured this would make a great place to talk about the past year, life in general, what makes you happy this time of year, and so on.

*passes out hot cocoa*

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

;) H
XD We love you too.
*warms hands on fire*

This past year has been... well, an awful lot seems to have changed in twelve months for both my rl and my online one. This time last year one of those was nearly non existent, the other in incredibly bad shape. So it's been about building, rebuilding and somehow trying to end up with something better. I can't say it's been a necessarily good year, but it hasn't been a bad one either, all things considered.

One of the best things about this year was finding all of you. You've become like family to me. Not like family, but you've actually become family. I love each and everyone of you, and I don't think I could ever tell you quite how much you mean to me. You... keep me sane. And somehow manage to make me happy just by being you, just by being here. I don't think I've ever said that, not in so many words at least, but it's Christmas so what the hell.

I love all of you and wish you Happy Holidays.
Falling for someone online? I got broken up with over an email-like service. I hear you, man ._.

:D *hug* Well, you know I'm here for you if you need me...
*Enjoys the fire because her house is always so fucking cold* *grumbles*

This year hmmmm.
Goods: MX, you guys, weight loss, getting closer to my brother, winning acting awards, writing poetry.
Bads: Bans, being busy, my brother moving out, losing friends, becoming more socially retarded and consequentially more depressed, fighting with my mom.

In all it's been a good year, and I'm glad I had you guys to get me through it, and to make it better. *hugs everyone*
*hugs* My house is always cold too, but you probably have it even worse being up the hill.

*hugs again*
*hugs back*
Well, my parents have figured out, to save money we shouldn't use our heat and just use our wood stove. But our wood stove is in the living room, and it only really heats the living room, so it's cold everywhere else...
Our heat is on occasionally.... and we don't have a wood stove.... *checks thermostat* 55 degrees inside, 42 outside.
Crap O.O It's 61 in here (living room) but it's *checks* 49 in the basement and in my room and 40.6 outside... My parents love the wood stove, cause it's free...
*dies*

My parents do that too.

Only, the wood stove heats /everything/. Within an hour it's 80-90 downstairs and the heat just creeps through the entire house. I'm all *melt* when that happens. . . *hates it*
*would rather it be too warm than too cold*'

We don't have a wood stove, and my parents never want to turn on the heat or A/C, so the weather just dictates how the house is going to feel....
*has never had a wood stove* *finds the idea a little strange, tbh*

My parents don't like to turn on the heat ._. Our house is always fuckin' cold.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service