Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

ARG --- Alternate Reality Game

A project to recreate Itex-era documents showing the rise of Itex as a company, and the creation of the Maximum Ride characters. Initial discussion on "What are you doing" thread starts HERE.

The story will chronicle Elena Mueller (known by her internet alias "Valentine") after her return from a trip to Germany, and the discovery of the various Itexicon files.

(I'll start updating this OP over the weekend to start compiling the files)

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me know if there's anyone you need actors for. Omega, a young Ari, et cetera. Not sure why they'd be interviewed at all, but I digress. *shrugs* I could also assist with the voice, if you intend to have multiple people talking at the same time for it-or however you intend to do it.
Hot damn, a third male! Woo! So far, EndOf is ter Borcht, and I'm Jeb, if you didn't see. I'm pretty sure we'll be needing you sometime because only 2 is kinda... yeah...
I actually haven't heard any audio from you yet. Do you mind posting a sample passage in the audio thread?
http://flockforum.ning.com/forum/topics/the-audio-thread?x=1&id...
Here it is.

I kind of took a pause in between some words, and it's a tad rushed. People walked in on me and gave me, WTF, looks. >.>

But yeah. MP4 format I think...

I can redo it all if anyone would like.
Attachments:
Sounds pretty good, and yes, I can use mp4 format.
Sounds pretty good to me!

There was one phrase somewhere in there that you paused around, "...aerial pursuit, but given..." If you could re-record that, I'm sure that would make Nathan's life much easier.
I can redo do that within the next couple of days. I'm a tad busy right now, I apologize. >.>
It's cool. I probably won't be doing any large-scale editing until, uh, Friday maybe.
I just finished mixing the tracks for Jeb, Marian, and ter Borcht. Xuut, still waitin' on you if you're doing an updated version. Here's what I have (it sounds a little spotty at parts because I had to leave gaps to insert Anne's dialogue into later, and ter Borcht's dialogue sounds quiet because the recording was very loud and I turned it down to match the others).

So, in essence, if you have a problem with this mix, tell me and I'll fix it in the final. Whenever that is.

phone call 30 Nov 2005
I'm so sorry. >.>

I actually don't have a proper excuse.

Can it wait for tomorrow? My phone's internet is dead and I can't send it to my email despite it being on my phone.
Sure, no problem.
Here it is.

I think it might be faster than the others though... I'm not sure if that'll be a pain in the ass.
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service