Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

ARG --- Alternate Reality Game

A project to recreate Itex-era documents showing the rise of Itex as a company, and the creation of the Maximum Ride characters. Initial discussion on "What are you doing" thread starts HERE.

The story will chronicle Elena Mueller (known by her internet alias "Valentine") after her return from a trip to Germany, and the discovery of the various Itexicon files.

(I'll start updating this OP over the weekend to start compiling the files)

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XD

That is so cool!

It's amazing to see how that came together! I can't wait to hear how it sounds once we have Xuut put in there!

(Also, ther Borcht's dialogue sounds at an OK sound level to me. Besides, this is a long-distance connection...)
It will sound much more coherent >.> Anne carries a lot of dialogue compared to, say, ter Borcht...

(I just winged it while I was doing the 'final' mix so his dialogue wasn't earblastingly loud...)
Holy shit.

I sound so bad.

I didn't even know, I was so tired when I did it. Is it way too late in the editing process for me to try again, or not? Because I'm pretty sure I can make that so I don't sound like I'm impersonating Microsoft Sam...
Nah, I can just do other recordings better... Let's say Jeb had a cold.
vOv I thought it sounded fine... >.>
Will have some audio up tomorrow for review. Admittedly, I have a young sounding voice, so my usefulness is questionable...
Holy, I'm so going to stalk this thread with a vengeance now.
You saw my reply?
Done.
Other Discussions worth having (And transcripts worth having for them):
--Discussion to begin removing old experiments, like the Erasers.
--Tests involving a young Max.
--A rant or two by the Director, the conversation from the beginning of book 3 would be perfect here, or a speech explaining the by-half plan.
--(As an aside, I think I'll to a post dictation of ter Borcht's review with the mutants during book 3)
--A talk with some public person regarding damages incurred by the flock (time for comedy?)
The beginning of book three would be lovely, but I seem to have lost my copy :\

I'll see what I can do with incurred damages. Sounds fun.
I have a discussion on here with links to PDF copies of books 1-5. I think it's on page 3 of the Forum, if you want to go digging for it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service