Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

ARG --- Alternate Reality Game

A project to recreate Itex-era documents showing the rise of Itex as a company, and the creation of the Maximum Ride characters. Initial discussion on "What are you doing" thread starts HERE.

The story will chronicle Elena Mueller (known by her internet alias "Valentine") after her return from a trip to Germany, and the discovery of the various Itexicon files.

(I'll start updating this OP over the weekend to start compiling the files)

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

XDDDDDDDDD This was so fun!

It's going to take me a while to calm down now.
Attachments:
...I almost expected to hear a door slam at the beginning of that :B

Awesome.
I figured that it would be unlikely that the recording would have started before ter Borcht entered the room, and also not as likely that ter Borcht would have waited to shut his door until after he hit the record button. Sure, the guy is pissed, but he isn't forgetful.
Haha, I love it when random things pop into my head.

10 minutes of silence, door slam, fumbling, "vy ist dis thing alvedy on?", fumbling, beep, then the recording. Make the listeners scroll through the whole damn thing.
I know, I know. XD
I have a sample recording on the voice thread now, if you guys need another girl voice... :\
:\ I can probably get us a ton of more male voices, plus one or two female.
So let's review what's currently in progress:
Nathan
-Itex logo
-Finish putting Anne into phone call.
-Transcript for property damage.
EndOf
-Script for a test
Everyone else
-Documents from Itex, FBI, newspaper clippings, anything on Itex or the Flock, and availability for voice recordings.
Ho shit.

I apologize for this, but I'm pre-emptively dropping everything for, erm, at least tonight. Possibly tomorrow. I may have hit on something very important for this project.

(And yes, because I'm a teasing whore, I am going to wait until I can pull all the files I can get my hands on before I post anything. Or tell you what I'm talking about.)

But trust me, y'all gonna love this :D

Yes, there is another reason I am waiting -- my internet at home is slow and unreliable. Tomorrow I'll be able to get on more dependable wi-fi to continue this project.
Well then, hurray for suspense!
(Unlike in books, the real life thing is always so much more enveloping and satisfying...)

If there's any internet work I can do for you, translation etc I'd be glad to help.
And...
Slept through most of a day, now finishing up classwork before I go back to work.

Albeit, due to dismal results, most of my return will just be scans :\ Bugger.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service