Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

ARG --- Alternate Reality Game

A project to recreate Itex-era documents showing the rise of Itex as a company, and the creation of the Maximum Ride characters. Initial discussion on "What are you doing" thread starts HERE.

The story will chronicle Elena Mueller (known by her internet alias "Valentine") after her return from a trip to Germany, and the discovery of the various Itexicon files.

(I'll start updating this OP over the weekend to start compiling the files)

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A very long time ago I rationalized out methods to devise those. I'll dig up a few in the morning.
More from Anne

Good lord.

I stop in on my way to bed and surprise!
Very nice!
I have a problem with the date.

Also, the thought of Total's speech factor not being intentional is just hilarious. XD
I know that the date was close to, but before Thanksgiving. If you could give me a more accurate date, Id greatly appreciate it. After all, accuracy is key in an ARG.
Perhaps she should refer to Max as Maximum? Just a thought. "Max" seemed just a bit unnatural, and I don't think she's referred to as Max by the Itexers in the books.
Ooh, yeah, that makes a great deal of sense -- I'd also take out the aside about what Fang's calling himself. Marian doesn't really care.
Is this better?

I really wasn't expecting that.

*slow clap*
Alright, what sort of effects would you desire?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service