Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

ARG --- Alternate Reality Game

A project to recreate Itex-era documents showing the rise of Itex as a company, and the creation of the Maximum Ride characters. Initial discussion on "What are you doing" thread starts HERE.

The story will chronicle Elena Mueller (known by her internet alias "Valentine") after her return from a trip to Germany, and the discovery of the various Itexicon files.

(I'll start updating this OP over the weekend to start compiling the files)

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds awesome. Nathan and I seem to be the driving force, with others throwing in ideas as we go along.

Once she has a transcript up, we can get to work.
Try this on for size:

NICE!

That isn't the final version as it's missing Anne's signature and closing, but for ten minutes of editing, that is absolutely superb! What program is that?
Hahaha. Thanks. Simple Microsoft Paint, to edit some things (when you get me the final version, I'm going to fix the slightly slanted line on top, nothing I can do about the heading but it hardly matters), followed by Gimp for the rest. It was only about 2 minutes, really, you should try using the program sometime. I have experience with it, because I make, or at least custom edit, all of my avatars
I totally agree. :D
You have a young voice, I'm sure we can use it somewhere. Maybe Max telling some whitecoat exactly what they could do with that tape recorder.

Do you have any writing, rudimentary photo-editing, or audio splicing tools? Maybe a printout on an examination on Erasers?
I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA.

Moderators work for Itex to make sure no fans get on-track with what's "going on".
Eh?
XDDDD Win.
They could even have code names.
Nope. We can't get any RL things or people involved, unless it's for the sake of solving a puzzle, or simply discussing the ARG. If we start attacking them, then they call up Hachette, and they bring in legal folks to shut us down, then blacklist us. The point of this is we want the Mods on our side. We want them to feel like this is good promotional advertising.

The cruel joke comes at the end, when we reveal who we are, and who they owe the advertising boon to.
Lol, I know, I was mainly joking. It would be hilarious, but I wouldn't want to have to deal with the accounts being banned.
Kind of curious.

In the beginning of I think, The Lake House or When the Wind Blows, Patterson says that it's possible to actually put wings on a human being. Or at least a scientist claimed to be able to.

Could we perhaps find that scientist and see if work is online and use it? Or something along those lines?

Anyone have a copy of TLH?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service