Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

ARG --- Alternate Reality Game

A project to recreate Itex-era documents showing the rise of Itex as a company, and the creation of the Maximum Ride characters. Initial discussion on "What are you doing" thread starts HERE.

The story will chronicle Elena Mueller (known by her internet alias "Valentine") after her return from a trip to Germany, and the discovery of the various Itexicon files.

(I'll start updating this OP over the weekend to start compiling the files)

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most excellent.

This was actually quite fun to write, and I look forward to hearing what you have.
Also, you have ter Borcht saying "terminated" at least twice.

I see what you're doing there. Can we switch one of them out with "put down" or "removed" or suchlike? The two lines follow one directly after the other, which makes it a bit obvious.
Dammit. Yeah, let's go with "put down" :3
Right. So, I've changed the first terminated to "put down," added an exclamation, and switched one word out with its German counterpart.
I just realized, how does Max II play into this?
That's plan F.

Jeb is in place at the Orlando office to control Max I while Max II goes to the real flock to retrieve them and bring them to the Dade City facility.
Good point.
Not like this plan goes as it should, but...
If Itex's plans had gone as they should, the series would have ended before book 2.
Pity about that :\ I would rather the series had focused on Itex anyway, but that's just me.
Fantastic. :D

I'll do it tomorrow. If it's horrid/needs some changes I can probably do it after school Tuesday.
I just realized.

My german pronunciation was based mostly on Zs. ter Borcht's pronunciation is based mostly on Ds.

dere vs zere
dat vs zat
dis vs zis
dem vs zem

Crap, now I need to go back and redo the first one so the voice stays consistent.
*sighs* This is what I get for not checking the book and using online sources instead.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service