Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*was wondering why you weren't on* You're normally back by the time I get home...
*feels missed*

*idiot*
What time do you have?
Just after 5.00pm
*is determined to remember the time difference*
*laughs* It doesn't take that long once you get your head around it. It's 10.30 for you.
Yes, but I'm forever forgetting and daylight savings messed me up.
Even though that was over a month ago. *slow*
I'm good at remembering (usually) pointless info like that. And birthdays, well some birthdays. I was very grateful to daylight saving, before it would have been after midnight for you already, and you'd all be asleep.
*is horrible with it*

That;s one reason why I love FB. People usually give it their real birthday (and most of the time, even the correct year* The fact it's all organized like that is awesome.
Yes, I love the Birthday reminders. There are always birthdays that I'll still forget, and even if I know your birthdays the 1st of May, I'll probably forget that that's like tomorrow when it actually gets there.
Writing an intense essay on the Crucible, I almost wish I read it...and then I remember how I fell asleep on the first page and I'm glad I didn't bother...
XD I'm doing the same, for that play I was complaining about yesterday.
Told you we share the same brain! >.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service